7 Ways To Accelerate Your Muscle Recovery For Your Active & Healthy Lifestyle
1. Hydrate: Drink plenty of water during intense exercise or every day activities. Making sure you’re well hydrated keeps muscles from reaching exhaustion, which leads to slower recovery and can lead to injury during activity.
2. Stretch:Stretching is not just for athletes and active enthusiasts. Stretching helps keep muscles flexible to maintain a range of motion for your joints. It helps prevent muscles from becoming shortened and/or tight. So find more time to stretch.
3. Alter Your Workouts:It’s important to make sure you give your muscles a rest, but you don’t have to stop working out altogether. For example, if you’re working out your upper body one day, workout your lower body the next. This allows for proper rest intervals between muscle groups.
4. Wear Incrediwear:Traditional methods for recovery such as compression are increasingly becoming less sought after for accelerating recovery from acute and/or chronic injuries. Incrediwear’s active recovery products reduce inflammation and swelling, relieve pain, and accelerate recovery for various injuries and ailments affiliated with various conditions such as Arthritis, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel, muscle fatigue, sprains/strains, and pre/post surgery.
5. Massage:Massaging muscles helps reduce muscle tension, improves sleep, boosts immunity, increase joint flexibility, improve range of motion, and release endorphins. Simply make an appointment with a massage therapist, use foam roller, and/or follow simple self massage techniques.
6. Epsom Salt Bath:Taking a hot Epsom salt bath allows your body to absorb magnesium through your skin to relax your muscles. Dissolve about two cups of Epsom salt into a hot bath and soak in bath for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Electrolytes Replenishment:Your body loses electrolytes during exercise from perspiring. Helping your muscles recover after a great workout include consuming foods and drinks containing sodium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium. Replenishing electrolytes daily upkeeps your nervous system’s ability to contract your muscles and maintain fluid balance.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.