INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, AND FILES CREATED FOR YOUR USE
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE RESOURCES
See research on how Incrediwear has made an difference for athletic recovery, arthritis, major league soccer players, triathletes, and post-operative healing.
What Incrediwear can say regarding status of its products with the FDA
- In accordance with FDA specifications, Incrediwear’s products are Class I medical devices
- Incrediwear’s products are FDA registered and listed
- FDA requires that all Incrediwear product claims are substantiated in accordance with their regulations
- Incrediwear’s products are compliant with all applicable FDA regulations
What Incrediwear cannot say regarding status of its products with the FDA
- Class I medical devices are 510K and GMP (good manufacturing practices) exempt, therefore Incrediwear cannot say its products have “510K Clearance” from the FDA
FAQ and Resources
Product Composition Note
The composition of the tacky strip inside leg sleeve is:
PVC PASTE RESIN 60%
GET IN TOUCH
Need something you can't find here? Email us with any questions or requests!